Monday, August 23, 2010

Countdown to School: Day 8

We had a special "Back to School Family Home Evening" tonight, because next Monday (when I would normally do it), is my favorite little girl's 4th birthday!

I got the lesson from here.

It was a good lesson for all of us... about not judging others, finding out what people are like on the inside, and being friends with and getting to know LOTS of people. There are just too many incredible people in this world to stick to a clique or a small group.




I saw these cookies awhile ago on Bakerella (Pillow Cookies) and thought that they fit in well with the lesson (the outside being different from the inside). So I made them for our treat. They were a big hit!


I used this chocolate chip cookie recipe.

And this brownie recipe.

No comments: