Monday, August 30, 2010

Countdown to School: Day 1

Tonight after the birthday festivities were over, I read The Kissing Hand (and cried). I talked about how much both Mike and I and Heavenly Father love Adam and Grace, and how that when Adam is at school, he can always say a prayer and feel that love, when he's nervous or sad (and I cried some more). I kissed their hands (and cried), and then Mike gave them both special blessings before school started.

And I cried some more.


I am such a baby lately! I just miss Adam when he's at school and away from me... though I will NOT miss all of the fighting. ;)

I also made these cookies for a treat in his lunches all week... I hope he can remember how much we love him while he eats them!

2 comments:

Tiffin said...

You are such a fun Mom! I love all of your ideas!

I miss my kids when they are at school too. It is hard not knowing what they are doing every minute of the day.

Blissful & Domestic said...

What a cute idea. ok I will seriously love your blog. I love all your cute ideas! I so want to do the kissing hand thing with my littles now. so creative.