Wednesday, June 1, 2011

18 Months


23 pounds
31 inches


Words at 18 months:
Mama
Daddy
"woof"
ball
baby
milk
candy
hi
bird
"vroom"
mess

Likes:
juice, vanilla almond milk, climbing, jumping, balls, throwing, meat, cheese, pasta, hiding things (and then asking where they are), reading books, animals from a distance, slides, swings, anything Adam and Grace are doing, coloring on the walls (and sometimes paper), helping me with laundry/sweeping/dishes, cars

Dislikes:
ice cream, singing, going to sleep, cold fruit, actually being close to animals

He is supposed to have over 20 words by now, so I'm supposed to schedule an appointment with Early Intervention. They had me do an autism checksheet, but he passed that. I know he doesn't have a problem with hearing; I think that we just baby him too much. So. I'm going to continue to watch him.

We adore this boy! Happy 18 months, buddy!

No comments: