Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Adam's 8 Year Interview

At 8 he loves ketchup... like, a lot.

I WANT: to know everything!
I HAVE: no Nintendo DS. (And... it's going to stay that way)
I WISH: I had a Nintendo DS. (Never. Gonna. Happen.)
I HATE: taco soup.
I MISS: school.
I HEAR: Sesame Street.
I WONDER: where Amelia Earhardt is?
I REGRET: hitting Grace.
I AM NOT: bad.
I DANCE: when music isn't playing.
I SING: lots of songs.
I CRY: when I don't get what I want.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: good.
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: drawings and origami.
I WRITE: books.
I CONFUSE: what "antidisestablishmentarianism" means.
I NEED: candy!
I SHOULD: play.
I START: third grade soon!

How old are you? 8
Nicknames: Adders, Ads
Are you taller than your mother? No, but close!
Do you cry often during movies? Never! Well, rarely.
What is your biggest pet peeve? When Grace and I fight.
Favorite color: Orange
Favorite foods: Pizza, hot dogs, pepperoni, pancakes
Favorite beverage: Root beer (but not Mug root beer!)
Favorite cold cereal: Marshmallow Treasures
Favorite Smells: Fresh pie, gasoline, coldness
Favorite time of day: Dawn (like he's ever seen dawn...)
What is your favorite game? Smart Mouth
How many pillows do you sleep with? 2
Do you play an instrument? Yes, the recorder
What was the last movie you saw? Aladdin
What is your favorite article of clothing? My Cardinals jersey
What is your dream vacation? Going to Phoenix
What do you love most about Dad? That he wrestles me.
What do you love most about Mom? That she hugs me.
What is your favorite "me- time" activity? Weave
What is one of your weaknesses? Not crashing my Air Hog, and holding my pencil correctly.
What is the emotion you feel the most? Happy!
Do you consider yourself outgoing? Yes! I always am outgoing!
What are some of your talents? Reading books, telling jokes, art, playing video games, doing tricks on my bike, singing, playing my recorder, and eating pizza.
What is a word or phrase you overuse? "Mom!"
What was the hardest thing that happened to you this past year? Learning to hold my pencil correctly.
What is the best thing that happened to you this year? Having my first birthday party!
The best thing learned this past year? That snakes hear on the bottom of their jaw. And about the tongue-eating louse.
What was your favorite thing about being seven years old? Being in 2nd grade.
What are you most excited about being eight years old? That I get baptized and that I get to go to Cub Scouts!

2 comments:

kedwards said...

I really like that eating pizza is a talent. :)

Grammy Suzzy said...

So, when I scream out of fright at the nasty Thunderbird Park snake...I need to aim those screams at its lower jaw??? Interesting... And you, Adam, are an awesomely interesting and wonderful boy. Happy year ahead...with lots of new adventures, and, hopefully, very. few. snakes!