Thursday, December 16, 2010

Orange Sucker

It's late and I'm stinking at the title making today, folks. So, "Orange Sucker" is all I've got at this point. ;)

***

I hate, hate, hate taking my kids to get their vaccines!

Josh received four at his 12 month appointment. The appointment (and all of the waiting around in the room) took almost 3 hours. After 3 hours of not being able to touch anything AND getting poked 4 times, he was one ANGRY boy.

I can't blame him.

An orange sucker from the doctor saved the day, fortunately.

He was so guarded with his sucker, though, that it cracked me up. You would think he had a mom and two siblings who were constantly taking fun things away from him or something.


Sorry, Josh, toilet bowl cleaners are never going to be allowed in your mouth. Ever. Ever. Ever.

But a sucker I can live with.

;)

1 comment:

Grammy Suzzy said...

Poor sweet Joshy! Oh, how I wish they could have made those immunizations better over the years...No, instead, they give you MORE!