Friday, November 19, 2010

Thanksgiving Lunch

Grace looks kinda creepy in this picture. But, it's all I got. Sorry.

I made everyone a fun Thanksgiving lunch today, being it's the last day before Thanksgiving break and all.

I thought Adam would love it, but he wasn't very impressed.

He said it wasn't "filling."

I must trade him in soon for a child who is more enthusiastic. And who doesn't require as much food.

;)

Anyways, here's what I made:

Turkey sandwiches = turkey
Potato chips = mashed potatoes
Cranberry trail mix = cranberries
Veggie sticks = veggie tray
Pumpkin cookies = pumpkin pie

I don't know why I bothered writing all of that out. It's kinda obvious now that I look at it.

But I'm not erasing it.

Grace and I really enjoyed our lunch (it filled us up just fine), and I had so much fun making it. I love making themed lunches for the kids!

No comments: