Monday, November 1, 2010

11 Months

It's crazy to think that a year ago I was about 8 months pregnant and freaking out about the idea of having a baby. I didn't know how I was going to handle three kids and everything else going on in my life.


And now I think, "How did I ever get along without my Josh?"

He is very much adored around here.


I love that he is a mama's boy. I love the way that he lights up when Mike comes home. I love that he is clapping and waving. I love that he loves to shake his arms when we have music playing. I love that he tries to use a spoon. I love his love of putting things in/taking things out of containers. I love the happy look he always gets when he eats in his highchair. I love that he always gets concerned when Grace and Adam cry. I love his curiosity. I love (most of the time) that he loves to sleep with me. I love how excited he gets when we pick up Adam from school. I love how he holds the cell phone up to his ear and imitates me talking. I love when he gets frustrated and squawks loudly to let everyone else know.

We just love him! It's been a wonderful (not easy, but wonderful) 11 months with him. I can't believe for a second that I ever doubted that he needed to be in our family now.

2 comments:

Grammy Suzzy said...

Oh, sweet sweet Joshua! How did ANY of us...Wilkins or Rices...ever get along without you! We are so very thankful that Heavenly Father sent you to us all to bless us so very, very much!

Kathy said...

Sweet!