Monday, November 8, 2010

First Library Card


Grace has been begging for a library card, but for some reason I had it in my mind that a child had to be 5 to get one.

I asked the librarian today and she said that anyone could get one, and that there was no age requirement... even Josh could!

Grace was so excited and we signed her up for her own card!


She loved checking out her own books... she kept saying how "grown-up" she was.

I'm excited because now I have another card to request books/movies with, and a back-up if those cards get too many fees on them.

Not that that's every happened or anything.

Not that I can't currently use my own card because of "excessive fines."

Not that Mike's card can't be used for the same reason...

It makes me think that getting Josh one wouldn't be SUCH a bad idea...

;)

2 comments:

Grammy Suzzy said...

Hooray for you Grace! You are such a big girl! You can read all by yourself already, and now you can get your own books on your very own library card!

Blissful & Domestic said...

Ow fun! We just got Libby her own card too;)