Friday, June 4, 2010

School's Out For Summer!!!


We had our annual Congratulations on a Great School Year/Summer Party on Adam's last day of school! He had forgotten that we had done one last year, and was SO suprised!

Grace and I got some dollar store balloons, made a banner, and made an ice cream cake together. We had so much fun planning and decorating together!

I put together some "summer gifts" for the kids, too. Pretty much stuff that I needed to replace anyways, but it's more fun to receive it in gift form: sidewalk chalk, bubbles, water bottles, some water balls, a marshmallow skewer, some healthy-ish snacks, pails/buckets, and sunglasses. There was some fun school-ish stuff to kick off our summer learning time, too.


We are so happy to have our Adder's home with us all summer!

I LOVE having my kiddos home! Bring on the summer fun!

No comments: