Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Movie Night!


Tonight we went to the dollar theater to see "How To Train Your Dragon."

I didn't expect to like it, but I wanted to have some fun family time. I ended up really, really liking it.

It was funny and touching.

And had just enough scary parts for the kids.

Josh nursed/slept through the entire movie, so I didn't even have to feel guilty about his brain cells dying off!

We had such a fun time!!!

PS-Yes, Mike is sporting a mustache. I would blog about it. But then I would have to acknowledge that it exists.

;)

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Mike and I really liked that movie too! It was so cute without being sappy.

Why do men think facial hair is so cool? It really isn't.

Grammy Suzzy said...

So glad you all had fun...I like movies that I don't think are gonna be great and end up being great! And Mike...I do kinda like it! Gives you character! (And remember, Allison, the more pics you take, the more Adam, Grace and Josh will laugh in the future when they look at them. Remember Dad's mustache...looked like a caterpillar had gotten mixed up and hibernated on Dad's upper lip. ) Please do not let your dad read this! I have been out raking and cleaning the yard in 110 degree weather and am not responsible for my words.