Sunday, June 20, 2010

Kid Pics

On our living room wall, hanging above the couch, I have a photo collage. It contains: our wedding picture, Adam's kindergarten picture, a picture of Grace I took when she was 1, and a blank frame (for Josh's photo).

I wanted to change the pictures (and finally give Josh one). So today we went to the temple to take some pictures (and walk the beautiful grounds).

I'm no photographer, and all I've got is my point-and-shoot camera, but I think that they turned out okay. Well, except for Josh's. He was most uncooperative. ;) I've got some stinkin' cute kids, though, so there's not too much I can do to mess up their photos. :) And I'm happy that I will at least have some updated pictures on my wall.

I can't believe how OLD Adam looks or how tan Adam and Grace both are. Seriously... these are my kids? Me, the queen of "pale and pasty"? I guess I need to be more vigilant about the sunscreen.




Well, at least Josh appears to have inherited my paleness.

;)

No comments: