Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Interview: 6 Years



I WANT: to know everything.
I HAVE: a great love of science.
I WISH: I had a bike!
I HATE: when I can't play Wii.
I MISS: my pet mouse, JoJo.
I HEAR: music.
I WONDER: who the best basketball player is. I think it's Kobe {Byrant}
I REGRET: that I didn't buy more Hot Wheels cars when I was younger.
I AM NOT: a scuba diver.
I DANCE: when I get a package in the mail.
I SING: rock music!
I CRY: when I get hurt.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: happy.
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: sounds.
I WRITE: poems. Sometimes.
I CONFUSE: the number of volcanoes that erupt around the world each year.
I NEED: food. And I need a few more Hot Wheels to finish my army.
I SHOULD: be nice to my Mom. And Grace.
I START: second grade in a few months!

How old are you? Six! Almost seven!
Nicknames: Adders, Ad,
Are you taller than your mother? Almost!
Do you cry often during movies? No
What is your biggest pet peeve? When Grace gets into my stuff.
Favorite color: Red
Favorite foods: Pizza, Mexican haystacks, Hawaiian haystacks
Favorite beverage: Soda
Favorite cold cereal: Lucky Charms
Favorite Smells: Pie, pizza, rain, chlorine
Favorite time of day: Afternoon, because I get to play with my friends
What is your favorite game? Sorry!
How many pillows do you sleep with? 2
Do you play an instrument? Yeah, the piano
What was the last movie you saw? Bedtime Stories
What is your favorite article of clothing? My lucky red shirt with the football.
What is your dream vacation? A trip around the world. Or a visit to Phoenix.
What do you love most about Dad? He watches me play outside. He plays with me and we wrestle.
What do you love most about Mom? You love me and care for me and play with me.
What is your favorite "me- time" activity? Play Hot Wheels. I'm making a Hot Wheels army.
What is one of your weaknesses? My handwriting... starting my 'Os' on the top. Oh, and not hurting my sisters.
What is the emotion you feel the most? Happy. And guilty. Because once I was talking and my friend got into trouble for it.
Do you consider yourself outgoing? Yes
What are some of your talents? Singing, drawing, playing basketball.
What is a word or phrase you overuse? 'Antidisestablishmentarianism'
What was the hardest thing that happened to you this past year? When the boys were being mean and wouldn't let me play basketball at lunch.
What is the best thing that happened to you this year? Being a basketball champion! And Josh being born. We are best buds!
The best thing learned this past year? The longest word
What was your favorite thing about being six years old? Getting better at basketball and playing it everyday.
What are you most excited about being seven years old? Playing more basketball and getting even better so I can be the MVP in the NBA someday!

These interviews always crack me up.

1 comment:

The Muhlesteins said...

i love the fact that adam uses the word Antidisestablishmentarianism!