Monday, December 22, 2008

In Threes...

On Wednesday, I brought Adam to the doctor for pink eye.

On Friday, I brought Adam to the doctor for 2 severe ear infections.

Today, Mike got to bring him in to get three staples for a head laceration.*

So, if these kind of things happen in threes, we should be good now...

Right?

*He fell off the bed, while wrestling with Mike, and hit his head on a Dutch oven. Why is the Dutch oven next to our bed? I'm not sure. Mike has a slight obsession with cast iron, and it is hidden everywhere. Feel sorry for me. Please?

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I thought maybe Mike was working on Breakfast in bed for you.

Grammy Suzzy said...

So, Allison, does that mean you don't want Dad to give Mike what he found today at D.I. (this is in addition to what he already told you about!) I think Dad is obsessed. I told him that when Mike starts his Lodge Cast Iron Museum, we get a third of the take!!