Friday, March 28, 2008

Thank You, Uncle Scott

So about 7 years ago, Mike's brother, Scott, got home from his mission and gave us a souvenir from Brazil: a dead Piranha. I've got to admit, it's always creeped me out... I swear it's eyes glow at night. So, it's pretty much spent it's time with us tucked away.

Last week, it was unearthed, and I'm SO glad it was! With most of the toys packed away and limited space to play and me busy and unable to entertain them constantly, Adam and Grace had been driving me crazy. Until we found this.

Adam and Grace have had an INSANE (really, way too much) amount of fun taking turns putting it on the table/counter/desk and 'hiding' from it. Then sneaking up, shoving it in the others face, and laughing hysterically. Over and over and over again. They don't tire of their game. At all.

So, thank you, Uncle Scott for the creepy weird WONDERFUL dried Piranha.

It has helped me to stay sane this week.

(Camera's not working, sorry... so no pic of the fish right now).

2 comments:

Danyel said...

Allison its great that they can entertain each other. Hope that the move goes well. Sory that Doran forgot the Grammy bags. Love you all. Danyel

Kristi said...

That thing was super creepy!