Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Space Derby

Adam got to participate in his very first Space Derby tonight!

We only had a week to make the rocket, and we totally forgot about it, with getting ready to move.

We quickly did it last night, and I was so mad that we didn't get to spend more time on it together with Mike.  I love when they do stuff together!  He liked his rocket, and had a lot of fun racing!




He ended up with 4th place.

Out of 4 boys.

But, I'm pretty sure that had something to do with him losing 3 out of the 4 rubberbands, that are needed to propel the rocket. 

Maybe...

;) 

We all had a lot of fun and are proud of his hard work and being a great sport!

2 comments:

Grammy Suzzy said...

It looks awesome Adam! I have never seen a Space Derby before!

Grammy Suzzy said...

It looks awesome Adam! I have never seen a Space Derby before!