Thursday, May 3, 2012

After-School Fun

At the kids' school, the teachers are required to teach an after-school class. 

There are all sorts of fun classes offered, but Adam and Grace could never find one they both liked on the same day.

And as much as I want them to experience so many things, I was not about to pick one up from school, kill an hour, then pick another one up an hour later, 4 days a week.

Finally... in the last quarter of school, they both found a class they loved on the same day!

Grace did Zumba, and had a fabulous time exercising and dancing:


Adam did art, and had a fabulous time painting and sculpting:


I can't even imagine how hard it must be to teach 25 kids all day and then teach an after-school class!  The teachers at their school are AWESOME!

Adam and Grace are loving their after-school classes, and Josh and I are loving getting an extra hour together each day.

1 comment:

Blissful & Domestic said...

How fun!! I love that grace did Zunba!