Friday, March 2, 2012

Chinese New Year at the Bellagio

I am sad to say, that I have been misinformed.

I thought that the conservatory & botanical gardens at the Bellagio had 5 displays (one for each season + Chinese New Year), and that once we had seen all 5, we had seen them all, since I had been told that they kept them the same year to year.

Right before Christmas I learned that they were never the same.  A visit to the Bellagio at Christmas confirmed this.

Aagh!

As far as I'm concerned, the conservatory and the fountains at the Bellagio are the best part of the strip (and completely free to boot), and we have missed a lot of displays.

I'm on a mission to never let that happen again.

So, on the last day of the Chinese New Year display, we went down.











It was Adam's favorite one ever, so it was well worth it.

The dragons breathed smoke, the flowers were unique and beautiful... it was all amazing.

We stopped out after for a quick fountain show, and then headed home.  They are taking it all down this week, and then the spring one will be up.

Which, of course, we will go see as soon as possible.

I'm on a mission here, remember?

;)

No comments: