Sunday, February 19, 2012

Good-bye, Elder Nathan Rice (Part 1)

We went down to Phoenix, to see my baby brother Nate, give his farewell talk and to visit with him one last time before he left on his mission to Daejong, South Korea.

We went to church and listened to his wonderful talk.  I can't believe how grown up he is now!  He did a great job.  Grace and Adam got to be the visitors in Primary (they love that!), and I got some good ideas for out Primary from my parent's ward.  So it was a pretty successful church block.  ;)

Afterward, we went to my parent's house for a pizza party/open house.  We had so much fun helping make pizza and visiting with family and friends.  I got to meet my soon-to-be cute niece (and the kids' soon-to-be-cousin), K*, who is darling.  I also received some good advice from my parent's dentist about Adam's teeth.  So, it was a pretty successful pizza party, too.  ;)






(All pictures by my mom - or someone with my Mom's camera... thanks!)

No comments: