Thursday, May 5, 2011

Ugh!

After our car working perfectly for a few days, we got into it yesterday to bring Adam to school, and it wouldn't start.

And the tire was completely flat.

Seriously.

Give me a break already.

By the way, I completely let him play hooky yesterday. Because I had HAD it, and was so not in the mood for the 4-hours of bus rides to get him to/from school. We played Super Mario on the Wii together instead of math, reading, and spelling.

I'm pretty sure that Super Mario has some educational value.

Not.

We also went on a 3-mile bike ride/walk to get corn flakes and ketchup at the store.

Don't be jealous.

2 comments:

Grammy Suzzy said...

Oh...now that explains the very tired children facebook post. I am so sorry, sweetie. Cars...dad and Nate worked on mine for a long time last night...5 holes in one tire (where is Nate taking that thing???) and needs new brakes. It's very little, but I am including your car in our prayers as well!!! And I am so thankful that you are not taking my grandchildren on forced marches for nothing...cornflakes and ketchup...truly gourmet!!!

Blissful & Domestic said...

I am so sorry to hear about your car again. how frustrating. It totally would have stayed home to. Let me know if you need a ride or anything:>