Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Old Mormon Fort Visit (Spring Break Day #2)

We had SUCH a fun morning playing at the Old Mormon Fort with friends today! What a cool place... I can't believe we haven't been there before!



We looked at some of the history and artifacts inside the visitors center, and then went outside to explore, run, play and jump in the forts and grounds!

There is a really neat natural spring that runs through... the kids all loved this! Josh was in heaven getting to toss rocks in it with no one stopping him... the boy loves to throw!




After awhile the kids got hungry, so we had a yummy picnic lunch together.




After lunch, we played some more before Josh got tired and cranky, and forced us to leave.







We had a fantastic morning! Thanks to our friends for letting us know about such a neat place... we so have to take Mike there!

2 comments:

Blissful & Domestic said...

You are super fast with blogging this week. The kids loved seeing all the pictures from our day of fun. Oh and I read your post about the 50 pennies. I thought it was awesome. I think I will have to try that. What great ideas you have!

Blissful & Domestic said...

Oh and have you always had a follower section? If not well I am glad you do now. I am your newest follower:>