Saturday, September 17, 2011

First Haircut

I kept putting off and putting off getting Josh his first haircut.

I'm just not good at cutting hair.

It is what it is.

I've embarrassed Adam enough with bad haircuts that I have decided that it's better to just pay for them.

And if I'm going to pay for a haircut, I want it to be worth it.

So, I kept putting it off until it got long enough to be worth it.

About a month ago, Mike started saying that the hair was covering Josh's ears so much, that he probably couldn't hear very well.

So, I started looking for coupons in the mail for Great Clips/Super Cuts.

Then yesterday, I overheard Adam calling Josh "Justin" and singing "Baby, Baby."

So, I grabbed Josh and ran to get his hair cut.




We just couldn't HANDLE the Bieber anymore.

The sweet thing didn't move a muscle or cry while he was in the chair.

He did, however, glare the entire time.

(Until he got a lollipop at the end, anyways. THEN he was all smiles.)

I didn't realize how bad his hair was until she started cutting. She cut off pieces that were over 3 inches long! I knew it was long, but wow! Grace has never had that much of a haircut!






This is pretty much my favorite picture of Josh. Ever.


He looks sooo grown up and handsome now!


(Not that you would know, because I didn't take an 'after' picture or anything).

1 comment:

Grammy Suzzy said...

Oh, my goodness. Mr. Joshua just grew up. And, I think that is My favorite pic of him as well.