Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Rejects and "Me Pretty"

Today, I was trying to organize my photos, and putting away my Christmas present (more about that later). I came upon the pictures that I took back in November for the Christmas frames for our families. When I did the photo shoot of them, I was a bit sad. They both take really great pictures by themselves; however, together it was a war. She screamed, he touched, she screamed some more, I lost my patience, so I moved the camera, etc.. The picture that we gave to our families of Grace and Adam reading a book together, was the only semi-decent picture. When I was looking at the photo "rejects" today, though, I realized how funny some of them were. And I didn't want to throw them in a box. So, I began putting together a scrapbook layout of these pictures tonight. And if you click on the picture, I'm pretty sure that it will enlarge, so that you can see the details of the pictures. They really are too funny together.


When Grace woke up this morning and saw her dress hanging on her door, she literally freaked out. She SCREAMED, "Me pretty! Me pretty!" until I finally let her try it on. She looked even more adorable in it than I thought she would... girls are so fun. However, she DID throw a tantrum when I made her take it off to eat breakfast.


Grace is still pretty sick... a bit worse, if anything. She's wheezing now, is feverish, and cranky. However, I think that she is still has enough energy to be a little mischievous. The past few nights when she's thrown up, I've gotten her out of bed to change/wash her sheets, given her lots of juice and cuddles, etc.. I think she's figured out throwing up = attention, because she spent a lot of her time today gagging herself. And I really think that it's for all of the attention she gets when she does throw up. She LOVES her baths, and she's taken about 20 in the past few days. So much, that as soon as she starts coughing, she now says, "bath." I really think that kids are too smart sometimes.

Oh, well. They are both asleep for now... so, life's good. :) Have a great day, everyone!

3 comments:

Ashlynn and Coleton said...

They are to funny. That dress is super cute on her. Hope she feels better.

Grammy Suzzy said...

Oh, Allison, those pictures are so precious! Even the one where, I am sure, Adam is helping with the "clippy" in Grace's hair, to her apparant dismay! I miss them so! And that dress is just to die for! I'm sorry she is so sick...just what that petite one needs is to lose all that she eats. Hang in there, though. Remember, the doctors thought Doran was "failure to thrive" when he kept getting sick and throwing up...and look at him now! He's very healthy! Love you...

Danyel said...

Grace is too cute and yes I agree that kids are to smart for there own good.