Sunday, January 13, 2008

Primary Funnies

I survived! The kids survived! Mike survived! Yay! Actually, the kids had a lot of fun. Namely because, "Daddy didn't make us have a fruit or vegetable with our hot dogs, Mom! He lets us be not healthy!" was what Adam told me the second I opened the door. They played games and Hot Wheels cars and colored and did mazes and ate no healthy food when they were sick. That's okay. I'm glad they all had fun.

Our Primary class is way cute. Had to share two funnies from today:

1) I had my class draw pictures of, "What Would Jesus Want Me to Do," drawing something that they should do, and share it with the class. Ruby drew a picture of her mom and fairies. I asked her to explain, and she replied, "I drew this to remind my mom that even though I threw a fit in the store, that Jesus does not want her to throw away my fairy toys like she did."

2) A girl in my class, Abbie, has the prettiest eyes, they are almost gold and brown. I complimented her on them today, and she replied, "Thanks. My mom made them for me."

I love Primary!

1 comment:

Ashlynn and Coleton said...

You just have to love those primary kids. I worry alot about what my kids are going to say some day. But what do you do!!