Sunday, July 21, 2019

Weekly Dates

I'm try to be better about spending one-on-one time with my kiddos as they grow up, because, man alive... they grow fast.

This week was Adam's turn.

We went and grabbed some Chick-fil-a together and teenage boys eat so fast, that I couldn't even grab a picture until we were back in the car.



Adam is so fun to hang out with and talk to. He's stinking hilarious, and he loves to debate and he knows pretty much anything on any topic.

I try not to get mopey about my kiddos growing up, because I'm genuinely happy for them, but it hit me the other day that I only get to do back-to-school shopping with him one more time, and I turned into a sad puddle.

Trying to make the most of these next couple years before he goes out and does amazing things with his life.

No comments: