Saturday, July 13, 2019

An Adventurous Day

Back in February, I got a call from the radio station, where I was told that Grace had been chosen as Kid of the Month and that because I had nominated her, they wanted to talk to both of us on the radio the next day.

The only problem was I had no idea what she was talking about.

When I asked Grace about it, she promptly burst into tears and told me she was sorry and that she had nominated herself.

And, honestly, this girl is such a HUGE helper that I would have been more than happy to nominate her.

I just ask that she tell me about these things in the future so that I don't seem like a crazy person to the radio station manager.

:)

But, anyways, we got an interview on-air and we got to go into the radio station and meet Mercedes and JC (our favorite morning radio hosts). It was so fun.


The second part of her prize, though, was a birthday party for 12 at the Adventuredome. The party expired at the end of July, though, which is a month from Grace's actual birthday. We went and had a fun "summer" celebration together. They had a pizza and ice cream party, gave Grace a shirt and everyone got wristbands to ride the rides all day at the Adventuredome. Grace invited her very two best friends, Matilda and Katelyn; Katelyn's sister, Reagan; and Adam invited a few friends to hang out.

We all had a blast!








No comments: