Thursday, July 11, 2019

Summer Fun Part I: 2019


Rather than doing a million posts to catch y'all up on our summer, I'm just going to dump it here.

Summer is never easy.

I mean, I love sleeping in, and I love not having hours of homework, and I love spending more time with my kiddos.

But a couple of my kiddos (though they don't believe me) crave the schedule and routine that comes with school. All that freedom in the summer makes them a little cranky.

SO, though it's never easy, I still always love it.

Here's the fun we've been having this summer:

Swimming at the local rec center

Dinner at Cafe Rio while the big boys were at Scout Camp

Splash pad

Deciding whether we were hot enough to run through the splash pad

Fun at Cowabunga Bay with our PogoPasses

Patriotic breakfast, a barbecue and fireworks for the Fourth of July

SeaQuest with our PogoPasses


Josh and the capybara

They LOVED petting and playing with the stingrays



Dressing like cows for our FREE lunch at Chick-fil-a
Family Bowling

FREE Slurpees at 7-11

No comments: