Tuesday, July 27, 2010

And So The Messes Begin...

Josh's favorite thing to do is play in the refrigerator. He loves all of the bottles and containers and the cold factor.

Tonight he had already eaten his dinner, so I cleared anything that could potentially be messy away, and let him play while in there we ate.

A few minutes later (I should have seen this coming, I know), we heard him making "Mmmm! Mmmm!" sounds.


Somehow he had gotten the leftover Spaghetti-o's off the top shelf.

And had himself a snack.


We all cracked up.

Except for Adam. Because they were his leftover Spaghetti-o's.

He's managed to dump out a container of toys or two, but this is his first real mess that he's made.

I'm sure that there are many more to come. ;)

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I have a case of spaghettios for you...no one here seems to like them.