Monday, July 13, 2009

Did I Mention...


... that Grace has been completely out of diapers for a little over a month?

... that it's been almost three weeks since she's had an accident?

... that she has had no problems when we're out in public or at church (my biggest fear)?

... that this is the first time in over 6 years that I haven't had any diapers to change and it's wonderful?

... that 4 people who now use the bathroom in a 1-bathroom apartment is not a good thing?

... that I'll take the squabbles over who's using the bathroom first and the constant banging on the bathroom door over changing diapers anyday?

2 comments:

Grammy Suzzy said...

You DO know that Christofuss/Icka does not come potty trained...right? And, hey, I had babies in diapers for about a million years...or, at least, it seemed that way. Enjoy your freedom!!

Kristi said...

Go Grace!!! That is awesome! Congratulations!