Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day Survey

So, in honor of it being Valentine's day, I thought I'd do a survey about my husband (and me). I saw it on a few friend's blogs, and it looked fun. Happy Valentine's Day, hon! Hope you don't mind me sharing all of your secrets. :)

What is his name? Mike

How long have you been married? 6 years, 9 months

How long did you date? 8 months

How old his he? 29

Who eats more? He does, most of the time.

Who said I love you first? Mike did... before we even went on our first date. I'm still really not sure what that was about. It was a bit awkward, really. But he's said it every single day since. Which I love.

Who is taller? Mike

Who can sing better? I can't sing to save my life (really... I'm bad), so even though Mike's not that great, he's definitely better than me.

Who is smarter? Me, obviously. Just kidding. I think that we are both about the same, though I definitely applied myself more in school.

Who does the laundry? Me.

Who pays the bills? Me.

Who sleeps on the right side? I do, because the alarm clock is on the left side, and he insists on sleeping by it, in order to snooze it about 10 times each morning.

Who mows the lawn? No lawn.

Who cooks dinner? I do during the week and Saturday, and Mike does on Sundays.

Who drives? We both do, though Mike drives a bit more than me, I think.

Who is more stubborn? Me... Mike's pretty laid back.

Who kissed who first? He kissed me first, in the McDonald's parking lot on our 2nd date. And I got in major trouble waiting for that kiss, because I arrived home 17 minutes after curfew. But, it was worth it. :)

Who asked who out first? Ummm... I told him that I had 2 free tickets to the zoo (thanks, Celeste), and he told me he would take me. So it was kind of a mutual thing.

Who proposed? Mike did, at Mesa temple. He bought the ring in November, and didn't propose until February. He wanted to make sure that it went perfectly.

Who has more friends? We have about the same amount.

Who is more sensitive? Definitely me.

Who has more siblings? Mike

Who wears the pants? I think that I do, because Mike's so laid back that I tend to take charge. But, we definitely are equal partners in our marriage.

3 comments:

The Muhlesteins said...

I had totally forgotten about those zoo tickets! That's so funny. Ü

Grammy Suzzy said...

So, that's why you were late, huh? And to think I had to wait all this time to find out you were smooching! :) Just you wait until Gracie is 17 minutes late!

Ashlynn and Coleton said...

I am going to copy that it is cute.