Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Total Nervousness!

Aagh! Tomorrow's the big test day for Mike! I am SOOOOO nervous! The test is divided into three parts. At 10:00, he has to do an interview/baseline review with an actress, whose playing the role of a DI emloyee with issues. Then he has lunch. Then at 2:00, he has a written exam. Then at 4:00 he has to train the same actress how to do a task at the local DI. He's SUCH a great manager and he's SO smart, but I'm still way nervous.

Why? Because Mike refused to set up a "just in case" plan. Just in case he fails, and loses his job (which I KNOW won't happen), I wanted to just have a tentative plan. But, everytime I mentioned it, he got a hurt look on his face, and asked, "You think I won't pass?" I KNOW he will pass. But, I'm a "Be Prepared" kinda girl (I would've made a great Boy Scout... if I were a boy), and I HATE not having a plan.

It doesn't matter I guess, because he's absolutley, positively going to pass, and NOT lose his job. Right?

3 comments:

Ashlynn and Coleton said...

I would love to say of course, but you guys just dont seem to have ANY luck at all. But OF COURSE HE WILL PASS!!!! When does he find out wether he passes or not.

the W* family said...

He won't find out for a few weeks. Which, I guess is good. BEcause if he feels like he didn't do well, we can strt making plans then. Plus, it's a few more weeks of pay, if he does fail. But he will pass. I know it! Though, you're right... we have had really bad luck. What's up with that? :)

Ashlynn and Coleton said...

I dont know, You guys are such good people. The Lord just has to have someone to pick on.