Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Halloween Crafts Part I










My camera is working again, yay! So, here's the first part of the Halloween crafts we did/are doing this week. The pumpkin painting is something we always did in our dorms at NAU, and Adam really loved it. I just bought the .50 mini pumpkins, and then let them have at it with my paints. Adam had a blast. His pumpkin already has about 6 layers of paint, and once it dries again (if it ever does), he's going to add "just one more thing." Grace was more into finger painting than actually using the brush to put paint ON the pumpkin. LOL. She had fun anyway.
And these are the Tootsie Pop ghosts. You just take a Kleenex, wrap it around the sucker, and tie it with a bow. Adam drew the faces. Grace is terrified of all things Halloween, so Adam drew a "happy face" on one of the ghosts for her. So sweet! They are super-easy, and Adam loved getting to draw the faces. Grace pretty much just loves ripping them apart.

Today, we are going to brave making sugar cookie cut-outs and decorating them. Oh, boy! Wish me luck! :)

1 comment:

The Muhlesteins said...

I love making those little ghost guys!! Looks like the crafts were fun Ü