Saturday, March 12, 2011

Youth Auction

Our ward's annual youth auction last night did not disappoint. We had a yummy lasagna dinner that Josh totally wolfed down (he ate 1 1/2 pieces!), listened to some fun music, laughed at the crazy "silent auction" bidding wars, and scored 4 hours of baby-sitting for $8!


And, to top off a great night, I got a fantastic family picture. Totally Christmas card material here, folks:

Listen up, family of mine.

Next time Mom says "smile," smile.


Do NOT:

- do whatever the heck Adam is doing;
- act bored and yawn like Grace is doing;
- give me a sarcastic smile like Mike is doing;
- or fall off your chair, out of the picture.

Like Josh did.

2 comments:

Grammy Suzzy said...

Wow! What a fun time...and 2 bucks an hour babysitting...I think I got that when I was younger! Finally, you got Josh: eater extraordinaire!! And, about the picture...sorry, no pity here...Do you even remember how HARD I worked, every single year, just to get a picture for that stinkin' card! Everyone loved it when they saw it, by my memories of the process didn't make me smile!

Blissful & Domestic said...

I love all the updates:> Reading your blog is so much fun!