Monday, March 14, 2011

3 Inches!

Grace really wanted to grow out her hair "long, to my feet." However, it's SO super fine that it gets knotted and tangled easily. So, I told her that she could grow it as long as she let me do it everyday (it's still growing in, and I can NOT stand it in her face). She hates having her hair done, though. So much. It's not like I even wanted to curl it or anything. It just needs to be brushed a few times a day because it's so fine. She could not TAKE the abuse. So, we cut off 3 inches.
Before:


After:


She (and I) absolutely love it. Her hair looks so much more thick and healthy now. This picture doesn't really show it well, because it's another "trying to curl with a flat iron" experience gone wrong. BUT, it's really, really cute. We are both so much happier.... it's MUCH easier to take care of now that it's shorter.

1 comment:

Blissful & Domestic said...

Oh I love Grace's hair short. She has the most perfect bob cut:>