Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Male Model

I have a friend who is pregnant with triplets (two identical boys and a girl).

Triplets!

Her situation has given my life more gratitude.

Whenever Josh makes THE biggest mess ever or Adam talks back to me, and I want to go cry and forget about being a mom for a little while, I remember my friend.

I then smile because I don't have three 7-year-olds sassing me.

And go back to being grateful for being a mama.

Anyways, I wanted to make her something fun for her babies for the shower. I made tie onesies (and got some khaki pants to go with them) for the boys and a dress with Grace's leftover Christmas dress material (it's the same pattern) with tights for her girl.


They are all matching, but not exactly the same. I thought they turned out so cute!

It was very convenient having a 1-year-old to try the dress on, so that I could adjust the hem and elastic.



Even if he is the wrong gender for a dress.

2 comments:

Blissful & Domestic said...

the picture is so much funnier than when you told me about it. I am so excited you updated. I have missed your blog:>

Blissful & Domestic said...

hey I was just on the science mommy blog and saw your name as a contest winner. Was it really you? How cool if it was. What did you win?