Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Fun Win!

Adam, as many of you know, is crazy into science. Each week when we go to the library he heads straight to the non-fiction section, and loves to read all sorts of science books. He requests them for birthdays, holidays, etc.

Someday he will probably grow up to be a professional football player, and will have nothing to do with science, but for now, he's very much into it.

(Just kidding about the professional football thing. He hates pain).

Anyway, I frequently visit The Science Mommy blog. Jennifer posts SO many fun science experiments to do with your kids. Adam and I LOVE looking through it. She had a giveaway for a science kit that she put together, with lots of fun materials to do experiments with... and I won!

Adam was SO excited! We got the package in the mail and he rushed through his homework so that we could open it up. He is most excited about the owl pellets, and has been begging daily to do them... I think that we'll wait until spring break while Josh is taking a nap, so we have plenty of time.



It's so fun winning things, and I love that I got to share this with my little scientists! Thanks, Jennifer!

No comments: