Saturday, May 8, 2010

Service Primary Activity


The morning before our auction, we had our quarterly Primary activity. We did it based on the theme of service. The children helped make a quilt (that we donated to the youth auction that night). It was so cute! It had all of their handprints on it, and I really wish I had won it.

They made cards for their moms, thanking them for the service that they do. We also played a "service relay race," where the children fed the dog, swept up a mess, folded a towel, and hung up a jacket. This was Adam and Grace's favorite part!



I know I've mentioned it, but I LOVE being in Primary! This has been my most favorite calling. We have the sweetest children, and being with them on Sunday is one of the best parts of my week. When I get to be with them on a Saturday, too, for one of our activities, it's even better!

No comments: