Thursday, May 20, 2010

Movin' to the Crib

Since he was born, Josh has been sleeping in the port-a-crib in my room.

It was ideal for all of the night feedings, and the kids' room already seemed crammed enough with two. It worked for almost 6 months. However, it got to the point that he needed to be in a regular crib.

So, we crammed a third child into the kids' room.

He went from this:

To this:

Adam and Grace LOVE having him in there! It's been so fun for them! Josh has a hard adjustment for the first few days (it was just so big, I think). But now he LOVES it! Doesn't he look comfy? :)

I still put him in my room (in his carseat) if they really want to play in their room when he needs a nap. For the most part, it's been great.

Except when I get out of the shower and find that the baby I had (finally) got down for a nap has had his space invaded.

Punk.

;)

1 comment:

Grammy Suzzy said...

That little boy is growing like a weed! Sweet Grace had better watch out...he's not too far behind!