Saturday, May 1, 2010

5 Months



He is so darling! I just love him more and more every day! I can't believe he's 5 months already! At five months he loves standing (while I hold his hands), being tickled, sleeping on his tummy, rolling EVERYWHERE, army crawling, his toys, paper (he loves crumbling it/chewing on it). He dislikes having a messy diaper (maybe this will make him easier to potty train? Maybe?), sitting, laying on his back, having things taken away (he can already throw a tantrum), and being hot (good luck this summer).

I really need to get him on video, because he is so crazy fast at getting anything he wants. If he spots something, he will roll to it, turn his body around using his hands until he is facing it, and then pull himself with his arms to it. Crazy! Adam and Grace never did this, and it's SO funny to watch it!

And this picture pretty much cracks me up. I was snapping and snapping pictures, trying to get him to smile. Didn't realize I caught this until after. Too funny.


No comments: