Monday, November 9, 2009

Lost Ferrari

Yesterday, I woke up to the house covered in these signs:

It says:

"Lost Ferrari. If found bring to Adam's room."

I told him that I've been waiting for years for someone to bring a Ferrari to me, too. But, it hasn't happened yet.

Sometimes he doesn't find me funny.

(He ended up finding his Hot Wheels Ferrari in his bed last night. The same place I suggested he look all day. And the same place he refused to look in, because it couldn't possibly be there.)

3 comments:

Grammy Suzzy said...

So glad he found it! Now, Dad has been looking for the title to the truck he has been restoring... Do you think maybe it's in Adam's.... Naah!

Justin said...

So sounds like something Josh will do in a couple of years - and if it were me I'd want to talk to Adam's teacher too. Good luck with the little one - I can't wait to see pictures.

Tiffin said...

Adam cracks me up. He's is such a smartie!! Keep the stories coming, I love when you have a new post!