Thursday, May 14, 2009

Some Fun Stuff This Week

- A fun Mother's Day on Sunday.


I got just what I wanted: homemade cards proclaiming my motherly awesome-ness, chocolate, and Adam singing in church to me for the first time ever. Mike was going to make dinner that night, but crazy church stuff didn't allow for this. So I ended up making these yummy sandwiches.

- A fun time cooling off at the park on Monday.


A lot of the parks here have a water feature, and it's just the thing to cool off on a 97 degree day.

- A fun surprise visitor on Tuesday.


My brother, Doran, came up to Las Vegas to deliver some stuff for work and we met up with him on Tuesday night at his hotel. The kids were thrilled to see him!

- Some fun photography by Adam on Wednesday.


It's shaping up to be a pretty fun week so far!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Those pictures from Adam are pretty great. I like the one of Grace.