Thursday, May 28, 2009

Computer Issues

Our computer is having issues. It shuts down after being on for a few minutes, and then won't turn on again for hours/days. It's crazy. And it makes blogging impossible.

And I'm just not all that talented in the computer-fixing department.

I've known that we have needed a new computer for a while now. We got this computer almost 6 years ago. Four of those years were spent with one (or both) of us in school full-time... needing to do a lot of homework, research, and projects.

And then when we first moved to Las Vegas, I missed family so much that I checked my email/blogs about every 5 minutes, to see if there was any news.

Sad.

So, it's pretty much been on 24 hours a day, for five years.

I really don't blame it for not doing well.

But, I'm still kind of angry with it, because new computers are expensive. And crazy confusing. I went to Best Buy just to look around and see what prices were, and, wow! Turns out computers have changed in 6 years.

I have much to write about (Father and Sons camp out, Memorial Day, etc.)... but it's going to have to wait until we figure out what's wrong with this thing.

Just wanted to let family know that we're alive. :)

1 comment:

Grammy Suzzy said...

So sorry you are having such a hard time! I wondered where the father/son pics were...Thank you for letting Adam text last night. I was in Grammy heaven!!!