Friday, April 3, 2009

Kids + Conference

I LOVE watching the LDS General Conference. I seriously look forward to it for months. However, dealing with the kids during the 2 hours is definitely NOT something I look forward to at all. Adam normally complains non-stop for the first hour, about how long and boring it is, and then resorts to fighting with Grace for the second hour. Add in him asking, "How much longer?" every 5 minutes. Then, multiply that by 4 sessions and we have some good times at our house.

Not.

So, I'm constantly on the look-out for some fun Conference activities, and I found this fun packet here, which comes complete with word searches, color the GA's tie, and Conference Bingo.

It looks like fun.

And should probably last for tomorrow morning's session.

Anyone got any ideas for the other 3? Seriously. How do you keep your kids semi-interested/not killing each other so you can at least watch during conference?

1 comment:

The Muhlesteins said...

we have confernce bingo. i don't have them at my house, but i'll scan and email you over the bingo cards for next confernce. It was always fun and we couldn't eat our candy until we had a bingo.