Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Speaking of the "Mother of the Year" Award...


I earned myself another nomination this morning, by letting Adam and Grace eat Texas sheet cake (leftover from Enrichment last night)...

... for the most important meal of the day.

It can't be any worse than pancakes topped with HFCS-filled pancake syrup.

Right?

It's healthier, really.

Chocolate is good for you.

(Unfortunately, the same can't be said about the 4 sticks of butter or the 1 pound of powdered sugar that are also in it).

;)

2 comments:

Tiffin said...

That's Kimball's favorite breakfast!!

Grammy Suzzy said...

If I ever dared, that would certainly be my favorite breakfast...and lunch...and dinner. That is my favorite cake, so you are not a bad mom. Hey, it has flour, and sugar (beets or cane are veggies) cocoa... I see a healthy meal!