Monday, September 8, 2008

No Pressure, But FYI...

Updated: Fixed the link. Sorry!

I'm NOT doing this to pressure anyone or beg. Honest.

BUT, Adam's school is doing a fundraiser selling the 2009 "Entertainment" books. They are books that have hundreds of coupons for restaurants, entertainment, etc. More information here. Enter school account number: 761541 and enter your zip code for the preview.

Half the proceeds go to his school. And you can have them for your city. It doesn't have to be for ours. Unless you want it to be. Which would be weird. But cool. :)

Anyway, no pressure, and I really don't care if you buy one or not. Really truly. But, I thought some people might be interested.

You know, those of you who have a life, and actually go on dates with your husband or wife, or have friends to hang out with.... :)

1 comment:

Grammy Suzzy said...

Hooray,my first chance to be a real grammy and buy good fundraiser junk from my grandbabies. However that link didn't work.