Friday, April 25, 2008

All About Adam!


Last year, I did a fun survey with Adam for his scrapbook. I love reading his answers and seeing a glimpse into him that pictures don't capture. I had planned on doing it yearly on his half-birthday... well, I hadn't gotten to it this year, so I finally did it today. Better late than never, right? I thought I'd post his replies on here... hopefully he will love looking at his answers someday.
If you could have one super-power, what would it be?
I could make everything change to money

What was the last chore you did?
Cleaned my room

What is your favorite song?
“We Will Rock You” by Queen

What do you like to eat for lunch?
Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches

What's the nicest thing you've done for someone in your family lately?
I helped Gracie feel better after I knocked her down

What makes you mad?
When I have to clean my room, when I can’t do stuff I want to like play Xbox

Where would you like to go on vacation next year?
To the beach

Who's the smartest person in your family?
Daddy, because he knows how to fix cars and I think he knows how to fix everything but washing machines

How are you like Mommy?
We both have blue eyes, and the same ears, except my ears don’t have holes!

How old is Mommy?
42 (I’m 26)

How old is Daddy?
40,000 (He’s 29)

What's one thing that Mommy always says to you?
Clean your room, Put away your toys, I love you

What's one thing that Daddy always says to you?
Go to bed, I love you, Do you want to help me?

What's one thing that you and Daddy do together that you'll always remember?
Changing the tires on the car

If you had a million dollars, what's the first thing you'd buy?
Transformers!

How do you know that Mommy and Daddy love you?
Because you are nice and do lots of stuff to protect me and play with me

What's your favorite cereal?
Lucky Charms

What's your favorite TV show?
Curious George and Caillou

What’s your favorite movie?
Transformers, Finding Nemp

What’s your favorite color?
Red and yellow

What's your favorite vegetable?
Carrots with dip

What toy would you never give away?
My Bumblebee Transformer

What's your favorite game?
Clue Jr.

What's your favorite book?
Curious George, Olivia

What food would you eat every day if you could?
Candy!

If you could choose a different name, what would it be?
I like Adam… Adam Michael W* Big Brother

What's the scariest thing you've ever done?
At Halloween, seeing all of the skeletons

Is your room messy or clean?
Messy!

If you could eat at any restaurant for the rest of your life, where would it be?
Applebees

What's your favorite candy bar?
Baby Ruth

What's your nickname?
Adders, Addy

What's the best age to be?
40, because then I could stay up late!

What do you and your sister fight about?
When she plays with my toys

What's under your bed?
Storage boxes, my Hot Wheels cars and Transformers

What's your favorite holiday?
Christmas

Tell Me What You're Like at 4
I have a job. I race cars at Racing Zone. Except I might get fired because I was late. I love to play Xbox games. I love to play basketball except I still need practice at dribbling. But I'm good at shooting the ball. I love to cook. I am taking an Itty Bitty Chefs class. I love to eat sugar. It is so, so yummy! I like to dance crazy. I love listening to music super dooper luper loud. I LOVE Transformers. I hate that I have to go to bed at night. I hate sleeping. I am a big helper. I can help Daddy clean the car and change the oil. When I grow up I want to be an archaeologist and a race car driver.

Some of his answers I found QUITE funny... like our ages, and his favorite cereal (I never let him eat that!) and going to Applebees. We've never eaten at Applebees, but he is obsessed with the place. I'm thinking of doing a 'church' one for his church pages every year... with name of teacher, favorite church song, etc. It's fun.

1 comment:

The Muhlesteins said...

I agree with Adam, Bumblebee is my favorite and I would never give him away!!