Friday, November 2, 2007

Happy Day!

Happy news today. Yay!

So, my appointment went great. The doctor told me that there is a less than 1% chance of the tumor coming back and turning cancerous. There's a good chance it will spread, but normally that happens in 5-10 years, and it's very, very rarely cancerous. The appointment was made even more awkward by the fact that the oncologist is a teaching doctor, so there were several students at the appointment, too. Oh, well. After you have kids, what's the point in being embarrassed anymore, right? :)

And my awesome sister-in-law Amanda brought me some clothes for my kids, from her daughter and my other sister-in-law's sons this past weekend. So, Grace has a bunch of really adorable clothes and a pair of shoes, and Adam has some really "awesome" (I'm not allowed to call his things 'cute') clothes as well. Thanks Amanda and Shoni! We love them!

Well, I'm going to have to post later today about Halloween, because Grace is up from her nap. So... that means my break's over. :) Have a happy day everyone!

No comments: