Friday, June 8, 2012

End-of-School/Welcome Summer! Parties!

After the kindergarten picnic, Josh and I raced to get some balloons from the dollar store, put out the "summer fun" toys and fun that I've been collecting, and hang the banner that he, Grace and I had made this morning:



Wahoo!  It's summer!

These two have had an AWESOME school year!  We are so proud of them and all they learned and accomplished this school year!

After all that hard work, it was definitely time for some summer fun.

And we're going to have fun all 80 days of summer!

We kicked off our fun summer with a pajama brunch party this morning, hosted by my friend Danielle.  We all wore our pajamas, had a yummy potluck breakfast, had "pillowcase" races, and did a lot of playing/talking.





We all had a great time and it was such a perfect way to kick-off summer!

Happy, happy summer!!!

1 comment:

Blissful & Domestic said...

We love parties with friends! I think the pj party will be a new tradition for us!!