Monday, October 31, 2011

Adam's School Halloween Party

Mike had Halloween off of work (and could watch Josh), so I was able to go to Adam's class Halloween party at school! It was sooo much fun to be there with him!

I made these cupcakes for his class. Cockroaches (short black legs) and spiders (long red legs). They were a lot of fun to make, and the kids LOVED them!

They made a few crafts, ate treats, listened to Halloween music, and had a school Halloween parade!




They had a cute Halloween parade in costume. It was a little crazy getting everyone changed from their uniforms into costumes, but the parade was darling!



The kids all had a great time, and I was so glad that I got to help!

Grace had a really, really fun party, too. The last school that they were at didn't have class parties and celebrate holidays, so I was excited for them to get to experience a class party like I had when I was in school. Too fun!

No comments: