Saturday, December 19, 2009

Some Firsts this Week

First Visitors


Well, the first visitors besides my mom, of course... Ethan and Cameo came up last Saturday and Sunday.


First Bath

He LOVES baths. Adam and Grace both cried during there first baths... Josh loved it, though.


First Time Driving Three Kids

The doctor restored my driving privileges a week early. I'm SO glad because this week was crazy enough already without finding someone to drive us around!


First Shopping Trip


To Target for some antibiotics, since Mike's work hours and Target's pharmacy hours just weren't jiving that day.


First Bottle Feeding (from Grace)

Grace was SO psyched when I said that she could feed him some of the pumped stuff from the freezer before it went bad.

I really like how Josh's cheeks got progressively chubbier and chubbier as the week went on.

Can't wait to see what this week brings... both in activities and cheek chubbiness!

1 comment:

Grammy Suzzy said...

You are such a super Mommy!!! I just cannot believe ALL you do! Those sweet grandbabies look sooooo good. Gracie, good job with that bottle. I just knew you would be Mommy's best 3 year old helper! And Adam, you are such a super duper big brother! Joshua, kisses from Grammy on those sweet cheeks!