Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Second Day

It went much better.

I think so, anyways.

But, my standards are just not all that high these days.

;)

* Adam was only 10 minutes late for school.

* Grace had no accidents at all. And, yeah, this was only because every time she said, "Mommy, I'm going to go potty on the floor..." I bribed her with a cookie.

I know that's not good parenting, people.

* Grace stayed dressed all day. Her outfit may have consisted of her pajama top with jeans.

* Grace ate pickles out of the jar for breakfast and lunch, along with her potty bribe cookies.

Is there any nutrition at all in a pickle?

* I had arranged rides for Adam to be brought to/picked up from school, because I can't drive for three weeks.

His afternoon ride forgot. And he is/was very upset about being forgotten.

* Josh didn't pee on me at all. Unfortunately, I can't say the same about Grace's foot.

She is/was very upset about being peed on.

* Another sweet friend brought dinner. I will love her forever as well.

* I got all of the laundry folded.

Just waiting for the laundry fairy to come put it away.

There is a laundry fairy.

Right?

5 comments:

Grammy Suzzy said...

Hooray for day two! I knew it would get better...and pretty soon, all will run like clockwork, just like your house always runs!

Tiffin said...

Glad it was a better day!

If you see the laundry fairy, PLEASE send her my way!

Nicole Sue Taylor said...

Oh hon - I've heard that three is the hardest transition so hang in there.

Nicole Sue Taylor said...

oh and thanks for helping me hold off on a third for awhile:)

Casey and Brynn said...

Three is SO hard! You are not alone. You are SUCH a good mom. Hang in there. It does get easier...at some point! :)